Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm back - more pictures

After another rather lengthy absence, I'm back.  Lots to do at work. (But - the work outlook has improved considerably.  The few of you out there who knew the work situation will understand!)

I've been taking tons of photos. I am really getting into the whole photography thing.  Can't wait to get back out west - RMNP will take on a whole new meaning now.

Here's a few recent attempts.  Hope you enjoy.  As always - click on the photo for a larger image.

First - a couple of photos from Urbino, Italy
 
 

 
Next, some local photos
 
 





3 comments:

Mark Kautz said...

Hey Joe. We get to see a lot of the world on House Hunters International. Haven't been to Urbino, Italy yet, but when we do, I'll see if this place shows up. We finally went to Belfast, Ireland where I have roots. It's a nice way to see the world from your easy chair.

cofisher said...

Well my roots are in the cellar, so I don't expect to see any photos. You can sure tell what a difference a nice camera makes.

Anni said...

Life is too short...I hope you can take more time to enjoy your photography!!!

Thanks for linking up at the Bird D'Pot at I'd rather b birdin'.